Monday, December 14, 2009

1000 gifts - A heart of gratitude

Gratitude - a positive emotion or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive.
"Let them praise the LORD for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them." -- Psalms 107:15
Today my heart is full of gratitude because.....
0037 - .... You have given me amazing family and friends with tremendous wisdom
0038 - .... You have given me so so so much. Way more than I will ever deserve
0039 - .... Megan will be here at this time next week!!!!!!!!!!!
0040 - .... I live close family (some) and get to love on my little nephew whenever I want to!
0041 - .... You are the redeemer and reconciler of all types of relationships
0042 - .... I know You don't need me, Lord. But even more humbling than that, You amazingly, choose me. again. and again. and again!

No comments: