Thursday, April 26, 2007

One more Scott to enter the blogging world




Okay, so this past weekend I convinced Julie, my sister, to start blogging b/c it's an easy way to let people into your world and kind of feel like they're doing life with you. Or at least aware of some of the happenings going on in your world. My brother, Adam, and his family started one and it's been so fun reading the stories of their everyday life. The reason I hadn't started one was b/c I don't have kids and a family so I really didn't think I would have anything to write about. But I realized that just b/c I'm not married and don't have a family yet doesn't mean that I'm chopped liver. I don't have to wait until I'm married for my life to start (although sometimes I have to admit I subconsciously must think that the way I look forward to that day... pathetic, I know)! So in my efforts to make myself believe that I don't have to wait for my life to start, I opened a blogger (applause please) and I'm going to share my glorious, fly by the seat of my pants (single people can be like that, right Jules), adventure. That was not sarcasm folks! I do love my life and hopefully you will think it's as interesting as I tell myself I am all the time (okay, maybe just a little sarcasm). Hopefully this will be just another fun way to keep in touch with people a little better and let them know what's going on in the wonderful "Katie Scott Show," starring who else, but me, myself and I! Hold on for the ride.... (okay my life really isn't that crazy that you need to hold on but just make sure you keep your arms and legs inside the car) as you join me in my journey to live life empty handed offering nothing but myself to our God. :)

No comments: