Friday, November 14, 2008

Fantastic Fridays - TEAM

Tonight is the night. I made final cuts last night. After practice tonight we are having a team dinner where the girls will bring their RSVPs from the invitations they received to be a part of the Epicopal Varsity Basketball 2008-09 team and paste them on our commitment poster for the locker room. And then - our team will be final!!! :) It's been a crazy, hectic first week - but so fun at the same time! And that's why today is fantastic... because I made it through my first week as head coach! :)

3 comments:

David and Amy said...

Congrats on the 1st week sis!!

Full of JOY said...

YAY! That's amazing! You really sound like an awesome coach. I am sure you are a blast, and extremely talented! I can not wait to see you in action!!

Heather said...

Katie,

Somehow you always make me laugh... thanks so much for the chuckle today!