Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Personal Policies

50 Toes has tagged me for a Personal Policies meme. They want to know my personal policies - not moral rules, like "Do Not Kill," I'm talking about the silly policies we impose on ourselves, like "Never eat anything you can't identify," or "Don't step on sidewalk cracks." Like Char said, I really can't think of any right off the bat but I'll sit and ponder for a while, then come back to the blog and let you all know what my personal policies are.

1. I hate being late. But I think more than being late, I hate having people wait on me. I don't mind being late or behind schedule if it's just my day I'm working around. But if I'm messing with someone else's schedule, you can rest assured that I will most likely be 5 mins early (but if I'm not, you will get a call and reason as to why you are waiting on me).

2. I always wear 30 sunblock on my face (started last summer).

3. Breakfast is not essential. If I wake up with enough time to mix my carnation instant breakfast (chocolate milk) then I will have breakfast, but if not (which is most of the time) I will go without.

4. I like to dip things. Whether is french fries, vegetables, steak, whatever.... It needs some kind of condiment. Period.

5. I don't watch a lot of tv but I definately do not miss Grey's Anatomy on Thursday nights (Thank you Lord for my friends with Tivo).

6. I always check my email at the begining and the end of my day... and whenever I'm bored.

7. I refuse to buy basketball shoes for myself. Ever.

8. I don't like for arguements to go unsettled. I will do everything in my power to come to some kind of resolution any time I'm in a disagreement before walking away.


That's all I can think of right now... Carrie, I'm tagging you!

AMENDMENT:
9. (Should be number 1) I hit snooze EVERY MORNING my alarm clock and cell phone alarm clock go off. Mornings are the devil.

10. I always rinse the sink out after I brush my teeth. I can not STAND for there to be dried spit/toothpaste in the sink. HUGE PET PEEVE!

11. I don't shop a lot but when I do, I splurge!

12. I love to be surprised but often times ruin the "surprise" b/c I have to know everything going on around me at all times... I'm working on that.

13. When I go to the golf range I always start off hitting my Pitch and Wedge then work my way down from there.

14. I keep my cell phone ringer on vibrate.

15. When I want to let someone know I'm thinking about them and just want to say hi, I text them instead of calling. If I have something to talk about I will call, but sometimes all I want to do is say hi and let them know I was thinking about them.

2 comments:

JulieMonte said...

SLACKER!! Iss your life that boring you don't have anything to write about. I thought you would at least write soething about your trip down here. I guess we aren't blog worthy.

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

I'm with Julie on this one...you are way behind the curve...no excuses. I'm disappointed.