Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hallmark Writers Wanted

So I was looking through some old pictures and came across this one. It's undoubtedly one of my favorites of all times. A friend of mine saw this pic and said that it looks like it could be made into a Hallmark card. So she started thinking of what the card would say and I thought, hmmm, this would be a fun blog. I could post the pic and if you feel like it, create your own Hallmark card on the comments section. My friend's comment was: "Hurry back soon. Look what's happening to me while you're away!" lol. I thought it was funny. Anyway, everyone was getting on my case about not blogging lately so I thought I'd put this one up b/c I just really haven't had time to sit down and write something that takes a lot of thought. I'll vote on my favorite and maybe eventually actually make it into a card (I got skillz like that). And since this is a competition, I expect all Scotts to put their best foot forward...as we are quite the competitive bunch. If you don't want to be judged, please preface your comment with that fact!! lol. But what's the point of playing if you don't want to compete??? Right Adam?! (that could be a whole different blog that I just remembered while writing this)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: