Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here and there and back again...

Just real quick... I know I don't update this thing nearly as much as my siblings (sorry) but I'll try to start being better (really). So here's the scoop real quick on where I've been in the past month.

I went to Cocoa Beach FL the first week of May for work. Was there for a little over a week. CAme back to NOVA for a couple days and was off to the Outer Banks for a fun Memorial Day weekend (and then some) trip with 38 of my closest friends.... well a couple of my close friends, the rest are now new friends! Came back for no longer than 9 hours and then hopped on a plane to the wonderful state of California and landed in L.A. for work (rough life, I know). So I will be back on the 1st and will try and update pics of my trips. It's been a whirlwind of a time but it's been good to get away and travel some!

Well, gotta get back to work (in L.A.)... love you all!

Katie

No comments: