Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vanilla and Baking air freshener does not belong in the bathroom!

That's it, I can't take it anymore.... Every afternoon I walk into the bathroom at some point and get hit with a waft of Febreeze's Vanilla and Baking sent mixed with, um well, I'll just say bathroom smells. Needless to say, the myth that women's #2 smells like roses is just that... a myth. As the combination of smells hits me when I walk in the restroom door, I literally want to yak! I mean really, who in the world thought it would be a good idea to use the sent of something we eat and enjoy smelling to cover the odorous fumes that come out of a bathroom. And it's not like the Febreeze covers the smell, it just mixes with it and ends up smelling like a vanilla covered fart. Lovely.

I have been meaning to blog about this for some time now because it just amazes me every time I walk in the bathroom that someone thought they were being a "good neighbor" by bringing this nasty combination to our restroom. The fumes most mess with my memory (or maybe it's the lack of oxygen to my brain as I am holding my breath) because I always forget to sit down and blog about it by the time I get back to my desk. Am I the only one that is revolted by the mishmash of smells? I can't be! Unless everyones' noses have fallen off their face, someone has to be in accord with me. But I've had enough.... the problem is solved. SOMEONE accidentally knocked the aerosol spray in the trash can ;) People can be so carless someimes. I guess it's safe to say, so long are the days of the Vanilla and Baking sent in the Summit Center 1st floor bathroom.... Praise be to God.

1 comment:

David and Amy said...

(David) Yeah where was the testing done for the Vanilla-baking soda scent? When I hear that I think of a waffle mix. Glad that someone "inadvertently" knocked it over. You of course will have to follow up how great tomorrow will be.