Monday, January 26, 2009

25 things about ME

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I do not have time for this.
2. I am a good procrastinator (please refer to #1)
3. I do not have any tatoos
4. I use to want a tatoo of a basketball with my name above it on my ankle (a couple of my friends had one and it seemed to be the thing to do)
5. I am only organized when I have to be or when someone gives me a system with which to be organized
6. I'm leaving for Iraq in about 5 weeks....hence the need to be organize but please refer to #2.
7. I am very laid back.... except when I'm competing or am under a deadline... along with a few other random things... over all I'm laid back, you get the point.
8. I can play the trumpet.
9. I love music (esp. LIVE)... I can get lost in a song if it's got a good beat or the lyrics move me.... the combination of good lyrics and music speaks to my soul.
10. I am completely undeserving of what Christ did for me (us)
11. I love smells (good ones).
12. I love getting and giving thoughtful gifts...especially when they are a surprise!!!
13. Filling these things out makes me feel slef-absorbed but for some reason I do it anyway....
14. I am selfish at more times than I 'd like to admit.
15. I don't like disappointing people but am realizing I can't live my life trying to please everyone!
16. I just found out (literally) that my leave date for Iraq is now 14 March 09...officially (for now).
17. I use writing and music as outlets....and of course basketball.
18. Dried spit in a sink is disgusting and it DRIVES ME CRAZY.... spit and rinse, it's not hard people!
19. I hate for people to wait on me (being late is a pet peeve of mine) OR to be waiting on people.... it's rude and self-centered. Pick up your phone and call if something comes up... don't just have me waiting and wondering... b/c I'm good at making up horrible reasons (car accident) of why you would be late and then start to worry.... not cool.
20. I enjoy people and hearing about experiences that have made them who they have become.
21. I want to travel out of the country more than I have.... Iraq wasn't really what I had in mind, but it's a start.
22. I am protective of my friends and especially my family.... I become very NOT laid back when it comes to them.
23. I have been a romantic at heart since I was little.... but am starting to sober up and realize that love is a CHOICE not just a feeling.
24. I like smiling, smiling is my favorite.... and laughing.
25. I love the beach AND the mountains AND I wish I knew more about photography b/c I love pictures......a random group but I am following the rules for once... my list of 25 is complete!

Now it's your turn! I'm tagging Megan, Goggles & Grace, Watkins Clan, Campbell Soup, Abby, Lil Scotts, and Carrie!

No comments: