Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It pays to plan ahead...

.....It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark. I have this wonderful thing in my condo that flushes cool air throughout every nook and cranny. It's called and air conditioning unit. I'm quite fond of it's ability to keep my condo at a refreshing 72 degrees on a daily basis. If you don't already know this about me, I cannot STAND to be hot when I sleep or am getting ready after a shower in the morning....or just about any time that I'm inside. Being hot and sweaty is outside business in my mind. You should be comfortable when you're RELAXING in your house. And yes, it is a normal happening for my guests to gladly accept a blanket when visiting as I see that they have goosebumps on their arms and offer them one. :)

So why this post? Well, when my a/c wasn't working in May and the repair man came, he told me there was a leak in the unit. Which means that freon is escaping and eventually will run out... probably soon than later. So before the freon is no more, I want to find a company that will either repair or install a new one so I won't have to try and survive the rest of the summer in Northern VA with no a/c. The thought of that makes me hot just thinking about it. I've been searching the internet and asking around for any referrals of a good company.. If you have one please let me know!! As for now, I'm on a mission... I'm building an ark BEFORE it rains... Lord willing!

No comments: