Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wikihow is wikid-awesome!

I have found a new favorite website!!! I have enjoyed and gleaned so much information from it in the short time I've known about it that I can't help but tell all of my loyal readers about it. It will change your life, well at least help you navigate this journey we're all on. You can find out "how to" do anything on this site. From ending a manipulative relationship and preventing wrinkles (lol at #9 in the process) to way more important things like cooking baked potatoes in the microwave and learning new golf swings. You can find almost anything on this site, it's awesome.

To all of you doubters, check it out. Next time you don't know how to do something, whether it's how to fix a hole in the wall or surviving the first month of motherhood, go check out http://www.wikihow.com/. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: