Friday, December 10, 2010

THINGS.I.LIKE.

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 1-3/4 Inch Flat Iron Straightener


I got this for Christmas (yes, this year...don't judge me) and it is incredible. It cuts the time it takes me to straighten my hair in half AND my hair actually gets straight and stays straight. It's unlike any other straightener that I've used where I have to go inch by inch, over and over every piece (that doesn't get pulled out as it rips through my hair) to get it semi-straight and then if any type of humidity hits it... forget about it. This thing is awe-some. I love it... and yes, I will be wrapping it up and opening it (from my parents) on Christmas morning. Thanks Mom and Dad! :)

1 comment:

Alpha Za said...

hmm, pity they can't just alter your hair genes at will to do as you command.....