Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rolling with the punches....

I was on my way home last night, on Leesburg Pike, and all of the sudden, BAM!! A shiney, red Cadilac tags the passenger side of the back end of my car. Wonderful. Tell me how it's possible to not have been in an accident in 8 years with my old car and then I get a new car and in 3 months I get tagged! Ah well, such is life. The guy and his girlfriend were from out of town and repeatedly admitted it was his fault, so insurance should take care of it, Lord willing. One of my friends said to me, "aww your poor baby. I bet your dying to see her all banged up." I had to laugh because I honestly never thought of those scraps of metal personified as "my baby." It's just a car for goodness sakes! And it gets me from point A to point B.... in a jiffy. and yes, it looks cool. BUT IT'S JUST A CAR! I guess that's the difference between boys and girls. Well, one of them. I was more annoyed that I couldn't go work out before I had to meet up with Wendy (pianist) about wedding music. oh bladie oh blada life goes on, yeah! :)

No comments: