Friday, June 27, 2008

Fantastic Fridays - is there a calm AFTER the storm?

1. Car accident - check

2. Bridal showers - check

3. Bachelorette party - check

4. Campbell Wedding - check

5. Family departs - check

6. Sheila (from Wisconsin) comes to DC - check

7. Dad in town - check

8. Dad out of town - check

9. Appointment for car estimate - check

10. FRIDAY - C-H-E-C-K!!!!

That is why today is fantastic. I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the last 10 days! I actually will be on the go again tomorrow because one of my roommates from Annapolis (kelly) is moving and they're throwing her a going away party. But as for tonight... I am relaxing. I'm not making any plans unless I feel like it and I may just sit at home, watch a movie and do laundry. I never thought that would be an ideal Friday night for me, but this Friday night, it is. I've had a blast the past two weeks with everything going on and people coming in and out of town. But this girl needs a second to breathe. I need a calm AFTER the storm... does that happen? Here's to hoping it does.

Pics from the past two weeks (I'll get some up of my car when I get a chance to download them)




One of a couple Bridal showers


Rehearsal Dinner - Kickball game (Swanson clan w/ a couple Scotts)


KICKBALL!!!!!! (we crushed them, by the way.)


Wedding preparations


Cuzzins!


The aftermath!!


United game with Sheila (old friend from AIA camp)


Romping around DC


....doing the tourist thing


And b/c she's from Green Bay, she wanted Seafood :)

1 comment:

Megan Kuemmerlin said...

the two pics of the monument line up together to make it look like a really tall one.