Sorry to all my blog followers (all three of you), for the pause of my 10 day challenge. I guess you could say I failed, but not as miserably as my Skins last night... Good gracious. Back to the drawing board, minus the $40 Million that they just handed over to McNabb... I wonder if he had an issue looking himself in the mirror this morning? Probably not. Maybe I can get Danny boy to sign ME for a few mil. I mean, why not?! I'm perfectly capable of playing miserably and would look better doing it, I'm sure! But back to my blog... I may have failed in consistency but like the Redskins, I gotta get back on the horse and finish this thing out... hopefully with a little more excitement than their season seems to be headed (which btw, I am not attacking the players... it's a competition, sometimes you have games like last night, where nothing clicks... BUT Dan Snyder is quite possibly the worst thing that has ever happened to the Redskins).
Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.
Seven things that cross my mind:
1. Where I will be this time next year? For those of you that don't know... who am I kidding, if you're reading this blog, you already know that my job will be moving to San Antonio, TX next Sept and if I want to stay I have to move to TEXAS... I'm not convinced about this move, more over I'm not convinced of anything concerning my next step professionally. Look for a new job? go back to school? live in Amy and David's basement while I figure it out? Move to Texas? I don't know.. but it sure does cross my mind a lot these days.
2. Relationships. Do I need to clarify?? I'm 31 and dating... how fun does that sound?? You be the judge.
3. Family/Friends... since Christmas is around the corner when I think of my loved ones I've been trying to figure out what gifts I'm going to get them or if I'm going to get to see them over the Holidays!! yay!! Fun fun fun!
4. Am I in the right place and going in the direction I was called to be heading today (or just in general)...
5. Do I love the people in my life well and how can I love them better?
6. Food!! What's for dinner? :) I LOVE good conversation/company over a good meal... so dinner plans cross my mind almost daily!
7. Working out. I sure do THINK about it a lot :) Soon I hope to be thinking about how sore my body is because I've actually been ACTING on the thought!
There you have it... 7 thoughts that cross my mind. The list could go on for days... thank goodness (for your sake) the challenge put a number to it!