Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Keep it Rolling.... Day 2.

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.

NINE THINGS THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT YOURS TRULY....

1. I sleep with ear plugs. yes ear plugs. in my ears. It's a long story how it started, but thanks to Megan, I can't sleep without them.... Although I have been trying to ween myself off of them lately. Wish me luck.

2. I'm not a huge fan of small talk on the phone. In person it's ok but via phone, I get distracted and would rather just text or get a text saying "hi, I've been thinking about you."

3. I did not read a single book all the way from start to finish until I was in college.... again, I think that had something to do with my attention span and the fact that I HAD to read them. But now I enjoy reading quite a bit when I get to pick what and when I read.

4. Someone asked me how old I was last week and I told them the wrong age. on accident. and didn't realize it until I was thinking about the conversation later. Great. My memory is already failing me.

5. I've had 6 surgeries in 12 years.

6. I am moderately psychotic when I'm on a plane that is flying through turbulent airspace. And by moderately I mean I might suddenly grab the armrest or your hand if you're sitting next to me and ask you "is this normal, should we be shaking like this??" so many times that you'll start to wonder, "I don't know... is THIS normal?" Ambien is my friend.

7. I'm thinking about getting my Masters in counseling. Possibly.

8. I just got my closets re-done and had to remove every. single. item. In doing that, I found 3 *new pairs of shoes. sweet.

9. I am the replay queen. When I hear a song that moves me (physically, spiritually or emotionally), I will listen to it over and over and over again for however long I feel like it.

*new = I bought them and forgot I had them.

Day 2. check.

No comments: