Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What if, shmut if... Day 5.

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.

Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.

To say that I wouldn't change anything or wish I hadn't done something would be somewhat of a fabrication. Because, you see, I hardly ever get things right the first time. It may even suffice to say that I more often than not, I do not get things right and need a so called "do-over." But isn't that part of life? Isn't it our trials and failures and whatever other cliche word you have for the not-so-fun moments on our journey that mold us and give us character and all that other crap? So I'm not sure even if I had some magic wand, that I would go back and change any of the big trials that I faced in my life... I do, however, know there are most definitely things I wish I had never done, starting with that crack pipe back in the day. Ok, not really... but here goes:

I wish I had never....
1. been concerned about what other people thought of me
2. smelled one of (name eradicated)'s farts... so not kidding (you know who you are)
3. wasted time in college
4. stayed with someone for longer than I should've because I wasn't brave enough to let it go
5. said something hurtful out of spite or mal intention
6. decided getting tan was more important than wearing sunscreen when I was younger (sun spots are the worst!!)

That's all for now.... Half way there! woot woot!!!

2 comments:

Full of JOY said...

I've been missing out, but I'm finally caught up! I check your blog often and am thrilled that you're back in the game! =) I learned some great new things about you!

David and Amy said...

yeah!! keep it up! great idea