Sunday, August 7, 2011

Let the count down begin (as if it hasn't already)...

In just one week, my dad and I will be on our way to Colorado!!! I started this series of blog posts so I could record this journey and have these posts jog my memory as to how the heck I got to Colorado. Lord knows, I need a little catalyst to spark my memory at times! In saying that, I'm sure that not every post has been SUPER intriguing or all that captivating. But hey, that's life isn't it? My life is not an action packed, non-stop thriller movie (every day), so I guess my posts will reflect that if I'm posting on a more regular basis. Hopefully by the end of this, I won't have run anyone off by some of the ridiculously unstimulating posts.

All that to say, I'm glad I'm doing this. Albeit, at times I don't have tons to say about this move other than it's happening and, at this point, it's happening soon, but I know I'll be glad I did it in the future. I want to get it all out on paper because I want to remember this. I want to remember what I'm feeling. Where God has led and continues to lead me. All of it. The good, the bad, and the ugly of this journey.... t-minus 6 days and a wake up!

No comments: