Saturday, July 23, 2011

Due Dates and Summer Saturdays

Day 13:

Since I'll be headed back to school in August, I figure I should get use to due dates and dead lines again. Although, in saying that, today has been a quite wonderfully summer-ish day and blogging is the last thing I want to do. I hung out with my two friends, A and C, in Glover Park (washington, dc) last night, and of course had a sluggish start to our morning. Then got motivated and made a simple brunch that gave us some energy to get up and out. Being that it was already 99 degrees at 11am, we decided that we needed to "pool-hop," also known as finding a pool with the best view of DC... Once we found this said pool, we lazied around the pool, talked while we sat in the luke warm pool, and then got some lunch. We then decided the best way to round out this hot summer's day was with some cupcakes from Crumbs. And it was a good decision.

Now I'm about to head off to the pool, again, with the Campbell clan to watch Matthew "Slam DUNK" in the pool basketball hoop, while eating take out from Outback. I knew I wouldn't have time to think of and write about everything that lead me to the decision of going back to school for Day 13 post, so today's post is in honor of due dates procrastination, and summer saturdays. And now that I completed day 13, it's time for me to head to the pool with the fam! I love summer Saturdays!!